It’s hard to keep up with the latest news about how to keep our heart healthy. Diet, exercise, family history and lifestyle all influence our heart health. I’m Dr. John Bisognano. a preventive cardiologist at the University of Rochester Medical Center, and I talk with people about how to reduce their risk of disease, heart attack and stroke and helping them recover following a life-altering heart attack. I focus my practice on helping people avoid crises by practicing moderation, exercising and getting screened, and offering common-sense strategies for life after a heart attack.
My research centers on the balance between medication vs lifestyle changes for mild hypertension and improving treatments for resistant hypertension, the most challenging form of high blood pressure.
I like to talk about hypertension and its impact on heart disease, heart attack, stroke, cholesterol, exercise.
I'll be back at 12 pm EST (9 am PST, 5 pm UTC) to answer your questions, go ahead, AMA.
No comments:
Post a Comment