27 June, 2016

Science AMA Series: I’m David Cutler, the Otto Eckstein Professor of Applied Economics at Harvard University. I recently co-authored a paper on the association between income and life expectancy in the United States. Ask me anything!


See the source article by following the link below:

Hello, reddit!

My name is David Cutler and I’m the Otto Eckstein Professor of Applied Economics at Harvard University. You can read more about my work in health economics and public economics at my website.

I recently co-authored a paper on income and life expectancy that included an analysis of 1.4 billion IRS records. The study aimed to measure the level, time trend, and geographic variability in the association between income and life expectancy in the United States. The co-authors were Raj Chetty, Michael Stepner, Sarah Abraham, Shelby Lin, Benjamin Scuderi, Nicholas Turner, and Augustin Bergeron.

You can read more about the study in the Harvard Gazette.

I’ll be here from 2:30pm-4:30pm ET to answer your questions; Ask Me Anything!

">Science AMA Series: I’m David Cutler, the Otto Eckstein Professor of Applied Economics at Harvard University. I recently co-authored a paper on the association between income and life expectancy in the United States. Ask me anything!

No comments: