27 October, 2017

Science AMA Series: Hi, I’m Marc Hurlbert, PhD, Chief Mission Officer of BCRF, where I run the organization’s $59.5 million grants program helping the world’s leading breast cancer researchers pursue their best ideas. AMA!


See the source article by following the link below:

Hi reddit,

My name is Marc Hurlbert and I am the Chief Mission Officer of The Breast Cancer Research Foundationhttps://www.bcrf.org/, the nation’s highest rated breast cancer organization. I lead BCRF’s $59.5 million research portfolio which is distributed in grants to over 275 scientists this year alone.

We fund the best and brightest researchers in the world. They come from all disciplines of science and are given the freedom to pursue their most creative ideas and promising research leads. A scientist myself, I am particularly interested in metastatic disease and disparities that exist among various ethnic groups in breast cancer care.

I will be answering your questions at 1PM ET today – Ask Me Anything!

">Science AMA Series: Hi, I’m Marc Hurlbert, PhD, Chief Mission Officer of BCRF, where I run the organization’s $59.5 million grants program helping the world’s leading breast cancer researchers pursue their best ideas. AMA!

No comments: