26 April, 2017

PLOS Science Wednesday: Hi reddit, we're Kristen, Stephanie and Valorie. We organized the March for Science events in DC and San Francisco. We're taking your questions on what's coming next -- Ask Us Anything!


See the source article by following the link below:

Hi Reddit,

My name is Valorie Aquino, and I am a PhD Candidate in Anthropology at the University of New Mexico. My research reconstructs and compares original, high-resolution archaeological and paleoclimatological records to better understand the articulation of climate volatility and politics in the ancient Maya world. I am an organizer with the March for Science DC, where my role is Co-chair. My name is Stephanie Fine Sasse and I am Co-Founder & Creative Director at The People's Science. My work focuses on improving the relationship between science, society, and the individual through educational technology, informal learning, and interactive STEAM experiences. I am also an organizer with the March for Science SF, where my role is Chair of the Partners & Programming committees. I also supported the national team in their Week of Action and initial post-March development.

With over 600 satellite marches worldwide, there's no doubt that March for Science was an incredible moment. Now the question on everyone's mind is how we can turn that moment into a movement. That's no easy feat, but I can't tell you how excited I am that we have this chance to try.

You can follow us on Twitter:

Stephanie @thescientish.

Kristen @KristenRatan.

March for Science SF @sciencemarchSF

March for Science DC @sciencemarchDC

">PLOS Science Wednesday: Hi reddit, we're Kristen, Stephanie and Valorie. We organized the March for Science events in DC and San Francisco. We're taking your questions on what's coming next -- Ask Us Anything!

No comments: