29 August, 2017

Hi, I’m Dr. Abbie Watnik from the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory. My research is focused on digital holography and active imaging. AMA!


See the source article by following the link below:

Every day I work on the cutting edge of science and technology and I love it. It is with this same passion that I mentor other women in science and engineering to navigating the maze of challenges, opportunities and achievements in the field. Have a question on the latest in active imaging research? Are you looking to make your own impact on the science community?

I will be online at 1:00 pm to answer your questions – Ask Me Anything!

">Hi, I’m Dr. Abbie Watnik from the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory. My research is focused on digital holography and active imaging. AMA!

No comments: