28 January, 2019

Science Best of Results


See the source article by following the link below:

Hi Everyone,

Our Best Of contest is officially over. Thank you to everyone who participated and shows us your favorite articles from the past year. Unfortunately fewer people than we had hoped participated, so I've had to adjust some of the rules and point allocation from the original plan. Hopefully we'll get a better turn out next year!

Anyway, on to the awards:

Most Interesting Paper

Most Interesting Question During an AMA or Panel Discussion

Best ELI5

Most Interesting Paper Below 1000 Karma

Most Significant Paper

Water is… dry?(Most interesting result debunking conventional wisdom)

I've gave out the rest of the coins as participation prizes. Thanks again to everyone who participated. I was fascinated while I was reading through the results and finding the winners. I hope the rest of you learned as much as I did.

">Science Best of Results

No comments: