27 September, 2016

Prize AMA: I am Anousheh Ansari, the first woman and first Iranian to fly to space as a private citizen, not on behalf of a government. AMA!


See the source article by following the link below:

Good morning, Reddit!

This is Anousheh Ansari, here to answer your questions. You may have heard my name as the first woman to fly to space as a private citizen, or in relation to Peter Diamandis and XPRIZE. My family supported the $10 million competition for the first team that could build and fly a manned spacecraft into suborbit. The prize became known as the Ansari XPRIZE. You may also know me as a serial entrepreneur, someone who came from Iran with nothing and built a company called Telecom Technologies, and now the chairwoman of Prodea Systems, a leading platform of the Internet of Things (IoT). You can read about me in a new book, How to Make a Spaceship, by Julian Guthrie, about the founding of XPRIZE. You can find me on Twitter @AnoushehAnsari

I will be back at 4 pm ET to answer your questions, ask me anything!

">Prize AMA: I am Anousheh Ansari, the first woman and first Iranian to fly to space as a private citizen, not on behalf of a government. AMA!

No comments: