27 September, 2016

Science AMA Series: I'm Andrea Bonior, Ph.D., talking about clinical psychology. AMA!


See the source article by following the link below:

Hi Reddit!

I'm Andrea Bonior, Ph.D., a licensed clinical psychologist on the faculty of Georgetown University in Washington, DC. I treat adults with anxiety disorders and depression, using mostly cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy techniques, and I have taught Abnormal Psychology to undergrads for a decade. I have special expertise in friendships and social connections, which I blog about for Psychology Today, and my book Psychology: Essential Thinkers, Classic Theories, and How They Inform Your World is out 9/20. I've also written the less reverent "Baggage Check" mental health advice column for the Washington Post Express for nearly twelve years.

I will be back at 1 pm ET to answer your questions, ask me anything!

">Science AMA Series: I'm Andrea Bonior, Ph.D., talking about clinical psychology. AMA!

No comments: