28 September, 2016

Science AMA Series: Hi Reddit! I am Dr. Karin Hehenberger MD PhD, and Founder and CEO of Lyfebulb. I am here today to talk about how we are working on improving the quality of life for people living with chronic disease. Ask Me Anything!


See the source article by following the link below:

Hi Reddit,

For information on my story and my own personal history with chronic illness please check out my TEDX Talk here on “How Diabetes Patients can Transform the Diabetes Pandemic”

Recently, we have partnered with Novo Nordisk, a global leader in diabetes care to initiate the “Lyfebulb Innovation Award,” which will be given to an exceptional patient-entrepreneur who has an outstanding project to advance the management and care of diabetes.

Click here to apply for the Lyfebulb, Novo Nordisk Innovation Award

I have dedicated my life to encourage patients with chronic illnesses to take charge of their lives and be empowered by their condition. At Lyfebulb, I am building a supportive, online community of individuals affected by illness, whether you are a patient or friend/relative of a patient. This community is designed to support each other at the good and bad times of our diagnosis and treatment.

For some great inspirational stories and resources feel free to look at Bryght Ideas.

I also work on showcasing individuals and entrepreneurs who have utilized their diagnosis as motivation to form businesses aimed at improving the quality of life for others in the chronic disease community.

For more information on these amazing entrepreneurs please check out “The Entrepreneur Circle”

I will be answering questions at 5pm ET. Ask Me Anything!

">Science AMA Series: Hi Reddit! I am Dr. Karin Hehenberger MD PhD, and Founder and CEO of Lyfebulb. I am here today to talk about how we are working on improving the quality of life for people living with chronic disease. Ask Me Anything!

No comments: