
In my daily position, I am a Professor of Electrical Engineering and by courtesy of Applied Physics at Stanford University, where I lead the Nanoscale and Quantum Photonics Lab in the Ginzton Laboratory. After completing my PhD in Electrical Engineering from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) in 2002, I worked as a postdoctoral scholar at Stanford. In 2003, I joined the Stanford Electrical Engineering Faculty, first as an assistant professor (until 2008), then an associate professor with tenure (2008-2013), and finally as a professor of electrical engineering (since 2013). As a Humboldt Prize recipient, I also have a visiting position at the Institute for Physics of the Humboldt University in Berlin, Germany (since 2011). In 2013, I was appointed as a Hans Fischer Senior Fellow at the Institute for Advanced Studies of the Technical University in Munich, Germany. I am honored to be a Fellow of The Optical Society (OSA) and the American Physical Society (APS).
I'll be back at at 3 pm ET to answer your questions, ask me anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment